Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This is me...

Hola amigo/a! I'm excited to say this is my first post as a blogger. A bit about me...I am a special education teacher by day and a budding triathlete by night. I started running 3 years ago and have completed around 6 half marathons and 3 ten milers...along with a few 10K's here and there. I had knee surgery on my medial and lateral meniscus in April which prevented me from doing my first sprint tri. So...after having a few months off and being completely sedintary, I decided I had enough. I completed my first sprint tri on August 17, 2008 and I was hooked! I have since joined a triathlon training team and have lofty goals of doing a 1/2 Ironman in May (IM Orlando). This blog will serve as not only a release for me, but also some source of entertainment for you as stupid stuff is always happening to me! :o) For now...I'm signing off. Until next time, happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment