Saturday, November 7, 2009

Calling all L1's...this if for you

So I'm going in for arthroscopic knee surgery on 12/28 and my doctor has already told me "no weights" until then. Yeah right! For one, my knee generally doesn't hurt me during WOD's and if it does, then I slow it down. Secondly, I'm stubborn and I'm not calling it a day before I'm supposed to get my L1. Here is where you come in: Knowing that I will be walking immediately after the surgery, in your opinion, am I still going to be okay for my L1 Cert that is a month post op?

1 comment:

  1. Oh lady, take it easy! My uncertified opinion is that you should be fine, CF is infinitely scalable and people (Drea PCF) go to their certs when they are with child! It's not about what you can do at the cert, it's about learning.

    ReplyDelete