Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tuesday 11/10 and the last few days...

Tuesday 11/10
Today was my first day back at the gym in a week as I was sick and still am. This cough keeps hanging on and I'm still congested. Super.

5 Rounds (Timed seperately - so I didn't further exacerbate this cough...) @ 55lbs

5 Deadlifts
5 Hang Power Cleans (I always mess these up)
5 Front Squats
5 Push Presses
5 Back Squats

Round 1: 1:14
Round 2: 1:11
Round 3: 1:08
Round 4: 1:12
Round 5: 1:08

Didn't go to the gym Wednesday (moving), Thursday (Metallica concert), Friday (lazy ass) or Saturday (moving again).

2 comments:

  1. Alisha - The first time I wrapped the turkey from the get go and it worked out well. The second time I started the turkey with the bacon wrapped and then took the bacon off a few hours in and it worked as well. The bacon seals the turkey so it stays juicy.

    I didn't make a gravy with it, but i think that will be tried this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dave! Sounds good. I think I'll try it with the bacon on it....We'll see.

    ReplyDelete