Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Triathlons or Crossfit?

Ok kids. So I started this blog right around this time last year. And as you can see, I pretty much suck at blogging. But at least I tried...right? ;)

(Oh...and this was supposed to be about my first year as a newbie triathlete. Well, long story short...I did 1 relay and 1 sprint distance this year and had to back out of my half because of 1) lack of time to train due to moving and life in general and 2) a bum knee. Since I already have this blog, I figured why not just use this for Crossfit? So here it is.)

But I digress....Irecently moved to New York and I am loving ALMOST everything about it. However, that one certain thing is missing: my crossfit gym, Potomac Crossfit. Without that place and those people, my "working out" ethic has pretty much went down the sh*tter. And that's putting it nicely! So this is my vow to get my a$$ in gear, suck it up and hit up my local Globo Gym. In an effort to really keep me motivated, I have signed up for my Level 1 Cert for the end of January! Ya-hoooo! :) I'll be heading down to Crossfit King of Prussia where I'll meet up with fellow PCFer Kassi. Super ya-hoooo! Between now and then, I need to clean up my act! B-I-G-T-I-M-E! Stay tuned as I attempt (again....and at some point ;) ) to do the paleo cleanse and finally start measuring! Until then...be happy that you have a box to train at! :)

2 comments:

  1. Screw all things but crossfit. They suck.

    And super dooper excited about January! Woop!

    ReplyDelete