Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 2

Much better today. I'd give myself a solid 8.5 out of 10 in all areas (food, stress, working out) but a 4 in sleep. Ugh. I laid down late last night and after watching the tv series Sons of Anarchy, I just couldn't fall asleep. Other than that, I did some DLs and presses today. Info is below.
DL: 60% of 1RM - approx 99# - 5 Reps
90% of 1 RM - approx 147.5# - 5 Reps

Press: 60% of 1RM - 45# - 5 Reps
90% of 1RM - 57# (I think) - 5 Reps

Food was great today. Breakfast was garden scramble and water. Snack - chocolate protein shake (small). Lunch - chicken breast and salad. Snack (after the gym) - dried apples. I was just picking up a few things at the store but I was STARVING so I had to have something quick. Dinner - salmon, avocado & asparagus. Late night snack - banana with some peanut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment