Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 3

Breakfast: Chocolate Protein Shake with 1/2 banana, scoop of PB, protein & milk. Drank that on my way to work and then ate my Garden Egg Scramble.
Snack: Banana with PB
Lunch: Pork chop, asparagus
Snack: Apple, some almonds and a scoop of PB (Can you tell I'm craving PB this week?)
Dinner: Fried egg with spicy mustard, BLT but 86 the bread and switch iceberg lettuce for spinach, throw a dollop of Miracle Whip on top and we're golden! :)

Did some DL's and presses at the gym again today. Today my math was right concerning what 60 & 90% were (unlike yesterday). Had yet another guy come up to me and compliment me on my powerlifing skills.

Sleep - not too shabby. I'm in bed by 10:30 and up around 6:30-6:45.

2 comments:

  1. Lish! Congrats on the trying to go paleo thing!! Woop! Now, do you want me to comment on the food or just lecture you at the cert? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go ahead and comment on my food. I'm not totally paleo, but trying.

    ReplyDelete